- packed up the old all-in-one printer, advertised it on a free website as was suggested by one commenter, and it was gone within two hours. I even delivered it!
- earned $3 by returning the toner cartridge to Office Depot to be recycled. They didn’t give me cash, but it went on my Worklife Rewards as a credit. How cool is that?
- sorted the books and filled a box with those I no longer need. The box is still here because I will be adding to it. Meanwhile, I will search out a secondhand book store that buys books.
- filled my little blue box with paper
Still to do:
- sort the photographic slides and pack them away
- find a home for all my freelance projects
- admire all the empty shelfspace
Until next time,