Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday News

On Saturday I attended the regular monthly meeting of one of my RWA chapters and took part in a fun and enlightening workshop based on the Writing the Breakout Novel workbook by Donald Maass. Plenty of food for thought as I forge ahead with my current project.

I’m also doing research for the new book. Now that the summer tourist season is over, I hope to have a chance to visit a winery or two and spend some time interviewing the proprietors.

Have you had a chance to check out the October releases from Harlequin American Romance?

Top Gun Dad by Ann DeFee
A Baby for Mommy by Cathy Gillen Thacker
Mistletoe Hero by Tanya Michaels
The Littlest Matchmaker by Dorien Kelly
You’ll find the covers and more posted on eHarlequin.com.

Happy reading!

Until next time,
Lee

No comments: