Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday News

I’m still working on my next Harlequin American Romance, Halfway to the Stars. That’s the working title, which is almost certain to change, and it’s set in the beautiful city of San Francisco. Now that it’s so close to being finished, I’m starting to get excited about writing the sequel, Gateway to her Heart. And yes, that's also a working title. I can't imagine my editor wanting to keep either title, and I'm not all that crazy about them myself.

Arrgh! Why is so difficult to come up with great titles?

On the personal front, in June my son completed a BFA in Jazz Music. This week he received a letter from the university, congratulating him on making The Dean’s Honor List! Needless to say, I’m as proud as a mom could possibly be!

That’s it for this week's news.

Until next time,
Lee

No comments: