Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

News!


The Man for Maggie is a finalist in the More Than Magic Contest! A double finalist, actually, in the First Book and Sweet Contemporary categories! I couldn’t be more excited!

Other finalists include my friend Cindy Procter-King (Borrowing Alex, Romantic Comedy), fellow Harlequin American Romance author Lisa Childs ("Secret Santa" in Christmas Presence, Novella), and Wet Noodle Posse pals Terry McLaughlin (The Rancher Needs a Wife, Sensual Contemporary) and Janice Lynn (The Doctor's Pregnancy Bombshell, Sweet Contemporary).

Congratulations to all of you! It's an honor to be in such wonderful company!

Lee

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you! What a wonderful feeling to know that people out there "get" the stories you've poured your hearts and skill into.

Looking forward to more success stories, Lee! Keep us posted on the final results.

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Congratulations back at you, Lee! My friend Diana Cosby is also a finalist with her debut historical from Kensington, and I remember Lisa from the old cata-romance days. We done good!

Gillian Layne said...

Congratulations!!! That's awesome news.

MJFredrick said...

Congratulations! You deserve the honor!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Congrats! I really enjoyed THE MAN FOR MAGGIE. :)

Lee McKenzie said...

Rachel, Cindy, Gillian, Mary and Jennifer - thanks for the congrats and good wishes!

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Monae. I recently went to a thrift store and I found one of your book "The Man For Maggie" and I began to read it today. I have to say that I really am enjoying reading it and I have to say that its a great and interesting story and I really don't want to get to the end I like it so much. I want to thank you for writing this book since I am a fan of reading books such as yours.

Sincerly,

Your new fan

Lee McKenzie said...

Thank you so much, Monae! You've made my day!

If you'd like an autographed bookmark to go with the book, feel free to email me through through my website.

Lee